shameless promotion of my website

Moderator: Moderators

straman
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

shameless promotion of my website

Post by straman »

Sweetridesrestorations.com

If you click the 'billing' link, you will see a pic of me (40lbs heavier, not a good pic.) And pic of my better half.
this is my second business i been workin on. If you are near hiram georgia and need car repair, give us a call. Special discount for ES members :P
We work on anything but primarily restore Old vehicles. I also haveabout 9 vehicles we are restoring to sell.
Ylyrra

Post by Ylyrra »

Holy crap Straman - we're neighbors! I live in Villa Rica!
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.
straman

Post by straman »

holy crap!! lmao!! well, you get a 10% discount for any type of vehicle work at my shop. :)
Lorai

Post by Lorai »

Very nice work Straman. I love old cars!

I have a cousin in MN who restores vintage automobiles for a wealthy, eccentric old man. He collects them in big warehouses and drives them occasionally. Last time I was there, he had about 30 of them, from a Model T to a Cadillac that was once owned by the Physician of Al Capone! Some of them are mint condition, unrestored.

My cuz has some of his own as well, and lets me use one when I go up there. Last time it was a big long Buick Lesabre convertible, and I loved it!

I don't have a photobucket or anything, so I made a little profile pic.

Very kewl that you and Ylyrra live so close.

~ Why is there never enough time to do something right the first time, but always time to do it over? ~
Lorai

Post by Lorai »

Trying out my new imgur account

kewl it works!

~ Why is there never enough time to do something right the first time, but always time to do it over? ~
Astute
Officer

Post by Astute »

*whistles*

Sexy car with a gorgeous loari in it! Try to stay off the streets with that setup you might cause a few accidents ;)

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Both force and object have its origins from the same source.
Everything from the source into the universe is in constant motion, from the seen to the unseen.

An unstoppable force has no walls, no limits to restrain it, and is completely free to make anything happen.

Then the immovable object is a lie to uncover, to discover the truth..THERE IS NO SPOON ;)
straman

Post by straman »

OMG! LORAI, YOU ARE A HOTTIE!
Rohgziel
Recruiter

Post by Rohgziel »

ahh if only you were closer , ive got a restore going right now but its slow due to my lack of facilities
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... Rohgziel's Toys </a>

I stand tall,I stand proud,I endure,I am a ranger