Admin
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Downloading too...

Post by Jaay »

Apparently my download will finish sometime in 2015 :(

I will be on as soon as sony doesn't suck... hopefully alot sooner
Taunto

Post by Taunto »

hahahahahaha I didn't know that the patcher displayed the year of estimated completion (:V)
Siwi

Post by Siwi »

I logged on my toon on FV, the Freeport and North Ro looks are really cool. I have a lvl 13 mage there, so have not gone thru too much but waht has changes is nice eye candy.

Luckily my patchers had no problems .... cya tomorrow eve
Siwi ... glad i have friends to stalk, i mean track
1.0 epic'ed

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... 1">Siwi</a>
Ulawun

Post by Ulawun »

When i did the patcher, everything that was downloaded made a shortcut on my desktop and im overwhelmed with all this....stuff. Should i just let it keep going like this and stick it in EQ folder after or is there something i can do while the patchers running to fix this?
Timothian

Post by Timothian »

Ulawan, I would just delete the stuff off your desktop and run a complete file check, and redo pather.

I had no issues with patcher yesterday evening other than having to run it multiple times and it taking sooooo loooonnggg.

Today at lunch I did start EQ to see if it worked and pather ran fine and quick. Game started ok.

Not sure of cause of other problems, but perhaps Sony is changing how they patch and relying on some newer window features that perhaps are not installed on your PCs? For example, to down load latest ATI graphics drivers you need the .NET stuff installed on your PCs. Go to Windows update and get the lates updates. .Net was painless, I held off a long time before installing.
Ryanna

Post by Ryanna »

Thank you Chakk :D