Hey ES

Moderator: Moderators

Leeanna
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Hey ES

Post by Leeanna »

Hey every one i felt that i needed to let you all know that this last week has been very depressing and hard for me. Earlier this week i found out that im getting "pushed" out of the US Marine Corp. Few years aog i hurt my knee and they finally decided that i will not be able to re-enlist becuase of the injury to my knee ive been doing alot of sitting and thinking about what i will do in 5 months when i EAS (End of Active Service). I hope to be on next week but i needed this week and weekend to try figuring out what im now going to do with my life since i cant do now what i have always wanted to do. So plz forgive me and if you all decide to deguild me it was a pleasure and i wish you all the best and i WILL re apt. See you all in game soon.
Walkingeagle

Post by Walkingeagle »

I know what your are going threw... It almost happend to me when I was in the Army. Atleast you will reseave some money from VA. Biggest this is try ti get over 20% disability. That way you get your schooling payed and they will teach you a job skill for free. Good luck and best wishes.
Leeanna

Post by Leeanna »

thx for the advice walking didnt know that well i might be on today hope to be on at least later
Healea

Post by Healea »

If you can make it through 4 years of military service you can do anything - (don't you have like 8 or 10???) See you soon :)