Website Patches

Moderator: Moderators

TEFKAA
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Website Patches

Post by TEFKAA »

December 23, 2004. December 8, 2004.
  • Fixed the image uploading for news reporters.
  • Disabled unregistered posting in the new WoW/EQ2 Talk forum.
December 2, 2004.
  • Moved from RealizeHosting to TotalChoiceHosting, and changed domain: www.eternalsovereign.com. Please update your bookmarks. Forum and server mail seems to work, however, some further problems are expected.
September 18, 2004.
  • Changed the flowing thought cap to 20.
September 7, 2004.
  • Changed the level limit to 70 in anticipation of the Omens of War expansion.
  • Added Omens of War forum to the member section.
  • Made some minor changes to the FAQ concerning the signing up for usergroups, which we no longer allow.
  • Fixed a bug that sometimes messed up the page title in Mozilla.
September 1, 2004.
  • Changed the banner in the 'Perseus' theme.
  • Changed default theme back to 'Perseus'.
August 18, 2004.
  • Updated Tholuxe Paells forum link again.
July 16, 2004.
  • Fixed mixup with 7th hammer flags in the roster.
  • Updated Tholuxe Paells forum link.
July 2, 2004.
  • Added simple favicon to the site. If anyone is good at making icons please let me know.
June 9, 2004.
  • Fixed a bug in the flagroster in some themes that started with the June 8 patch.
  • Changed default theme to 'Danae'.
June 8, 2004.
  • Fixed some remaining Berserker issues.
    ! I don't know the class title for Berserkers, for now I used: Baron/Baroness - Veteran - Marauder
    ! I don't have a png image of the Berserker epic, for now I used the monk image.
  • Greatly reduced the number of database queries for roster display, although I did not see a noticable speed increase. Improving the speed of the PHP code will be difficult, I think we've got to accept that it will never be a fast page.
  • Roster data synchronyzing now only happens once an hour instead of everytime the page is loaded. This concerns the check for people leaving a certain group or probationary members becoming regular members.
June 5, 2004.
  • Changed the flash quality to low on the 'Pan' theme. This means if the top flash animation noticably slows down your computer, you should try selecting the 'Pan' theme in your profile.
  • Fixed board mailing bug.
June 4, 2004.
  • Berserker class added (roster and class forum).
  • Minor bug with Froglok race fixed.
  • Links section updated.
  • Added character and guild status info to forum poster box (without additional database queries).
June 1, 2004.
  • Hurlee's movies have been taken offline until we can find a hosting sollution.