Post by Baldolar »

Name: Baldolar

Class: Berserker

Level: 111

# of AA's: 26482

Magelo or Raidloot Profile: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/4135707

Time zone: Eastern

Average play time per week (hours):25+

How many scheduled raids will you regularly be able to attend? RL does happen so I won't say 100% but I would expect 7 out of 8

What progression completed in the current expansion? None atm

Why did you apply to ES? I was approached by Dolphinn and after talking for a bit ES seems like a great place to be. As a returning player I am looking forward to getting "current" and resuming raiding.

Have you read the ES code of conduct and do you understand what is expected? Yes

List all alternate characters over level 85 that you play including those you share with others (name/class/level):
Catalong (120 monk was a raider up through Forsaken, semi-retired)
Bickelhaupt (120 Cleric on Povar. Former raider (Planes of Powerish era) currently involved in weekly PU raids doing COV raids. Plan on moving Bick to Bertoxx soon. (Some COV raid level gear, needs AAs and to finish gearing up, he's about 42,000 hp with raid buffs)

There's also a slew of retired, characters on Povar

List ALL previous guild memberships: Knights of Shadowed Blades
Baldolar

Post by Baldolar »

Should also add that due to family issues I will be AFK starting 9/17 hopefully returning 10/2.

Mrs. just reminded me we have tickets to see Ringo in Philly Sunday, so I won't be on for 9/11
Last edited by Baldolar on Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

Thanks for letting us know about the AFK. If you need anything in game please let me know.
Baldolar

Post by Baldolar »

Well, if you've got a couple hundred thousand HP laying around...

:wink: