Eternal Sovereign Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
News ForumRosterLinks
Lilyothe

Reply to topic    Eternal Sovereign Forum Index » Applications View previous topic
View next topic
Lilyothe
Lilyothe

Post Lilyothe Reply with quote
Name: Lilyothe
Class:Ranger
Level:115
# of AA's: 10546 spent, 22462 assigned

Provide details regarding the following keys/flags.

What is your progression toward Essence of the Dragon I (EoK Progression Achievement)?

I have not raided since I returned from a 10yr afk last September. I currently have no flags past House of Thule for raiding. I have been working on catching up with progression for all the expansions I have missed.

Have you completed the RoS Scaled Key task?
It is in progress. As stated above I am still working on flagging clear back to Veil of Alaris.

Magelo: *waiting for Magelo to come back up after patch*

Time zone:
Average play time per week (hours): 20ish Sometimes less but mostly more.

List all alternate characters over level 85 that you play including those you share with others (name/class/level):
Candee 110 enchanter, Vulfy 110 shaman, Manipura 98 mage (mage when I moved to this server), Morticya 96 necro (tinkerbot), Aurorabella 92 cleric, Aymuk 91 mage (on account with Lily so the other accounts can get moved around too!), Mowntan 90 paladin

List ALL previous guild memberships: I have played EQ since day one with a 10yr break that lasted until last September. I cannot recall ALL guilds, but here are the ones I can recall: The Relentless, Crimson Tempest, Cohort Chalyebius, Alts for Killing (current and leader of little family guild), Demonic Legacy (little family guild that I was leader of back on Drinal after leaving CT).

Why did you apply to ES?: I made friends with Azumarx and Pamypoo and a few others. I like the people and would like to join you. I was asked by Faeodorus to put in an application.
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:57 am View user's profile Send private message
Faeodorus

Post Reply with quote
Welcome Lilyothe!

Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Lorai

Post Reply with quote
Welcome to ES Lilyothe!

~ Why is there never enough time to do something right the first time, but always time to do it over? ~
Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:24 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Eternal Sovereign Forum Index » Applications All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: