What game do you play on patch day?

Place where people can talk about other games other than our beloved EQ1

Moderator: Moderators

Zargut
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

What game do you play on patch day?

Post by Zargut »

I was just wondering what other folks play on patch day (or whenever)? I usually play some world of warships its free and really quite fun. Over time its easy to progress, but eventually you'll be tempted to spend some cash to speed things up or become more competitive. Its easy to resist the urge though.

I tried eq2 and just never really got into it. I used to play WoW back when it was new, and had a mage that I really liked to pvp with. But that also lost its luster. Looking at pantheon for a possible side game, if its ever released. But I wont have time for another time sink. Normally I barely have time to make raids, but being unemployed and stuck at home does have its (albeit small) benefits.

What other games do you like and why?
Faeodorus

Post by Faeodorus »

I'm a big fan of the Bethesda single player games, so lots of Fallout 4, Skyrim, Oblivion.

Also League of Legends is always a fun way to kill 30-45min.

Borderlands 3 is fun too.
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

I play SC2 or log in to EQ test server and code.
Cantus

Post by Cantus »

Faeodorus wrote:I'm a big fan of the Bethesda single player games, so lots of Fallout 4, Skyrim, Oblivion.
Agree 100% I've only played Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I need to go back and play the older games in those series.

Rapitiss wrote:I play SC2 or log in to EQ test server and code.
Also agree! Assume you mean StarCraft. Though StarControl2 (old, old game!) is also awesome.

Speaking of old games, I just recently reinstalled Dungeon Keeper II. Along with EverQuest, that's another great game that came out in 1999. Still just as much fun today as it was back then.
Ubdaien

Post by Ubdaien »

Did you ever download and play Ur-Quan Masters Cantus? A fanmade recreation of SC2. :P
Cantus

Post by Cantus »

Ubdaien wrote:Did you ever download and play Ur-Quan Masters Cantus? A fanmade recreation of SC2. :P
No way! I DEFINITELY need to check that out. Thanks for the tip, Ubdaien. And also good to see another SC2 fan ;-) I knew there was a reason I liked you beyond just your uber Necro skills! Hah!