Noooooooo!

Moderator: Moderators

Ubdaien
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Noooooooo!

Post by Ubdaien »

Nathan Hale died....Damn it. He turned, so Capelli shot him in the head.
Kazh
Guild Leader

Post by Kazh »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Hale

Must be a different Nathan Hale...
Image Kazh
Crusader of Greenmist - Tholuxe Paells Server - Leader of Eternal Sovereign
~ FAFO ~ Hating SOE/DBG since 2001 ~

Sweet is sleep to me and even more to be of stone, while the wrong and shame endure.
To be without sight or sense is a most happy change for me, therefore do not rouse me.
Hush! Speak low. --Michelangelo
Ubdaien

Post by Ubdaien »

Nathan Hale

Nathan Hale was born on November 23, 1922, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.[3][4] He joined the Army in 1945 where he started his training at Camp Wolters, Texas. In 1946, he was promoted to Private First Class, and was cited for lack of reasonable effort because he, according to a report, consistently drove tanks beyond speed limits.[3] Two years later he was promoted to the rank of Sergeant. In February 1949, he was transferred to a military camp in Achnacarry, Scotland where he went through the Ranger Orientation Program which he passed later in May 1949.[3] Two months later he was transferred to the 1st Ranger Regiment in Fort Benning, Georgia and wounded in a live fire exercise.[3]

In December 1949, the Chimera attacked Europe, but the United States government did not reveal the truth to the American citizens, covering it up by saying that an influenza epidemic was going on in Europe. A government project called Project Abraham starts, whose purpose is to find a cure for the Chimera virus. Hale heard of the project and volunteered for it on December 1, 1950. He said in an induction interview that he thought that something else is going on in Europe that the government isn't telling them. He also said that he thinks that someone like him should volunteer for the project.[5] During his time at the project base in Alaska, he gets to know Doctor Cassandra "Cassie" Aklin. Aklin falls in love with Hale during the time he is there. Hale was injected with the anti-virus in December 6 the same year, and fell into a coma, but woke up from it a few days later.

Hale ships out to fight the Chimera, and is part of Operation: Deliverance, where a 5,000-man taskforce is flown into York to secure a site for reinforcements and re-supply, and gradually work their way to liberate Britain. After a pitched battle, Hale is left as the only survivor since the enhancements he received during Project Abraham allowed him to survive and remain conscious. Hale joins up with the British Resistance, under the command of Captain Rachel Parker (who is strongly hinted at being romantically interested, or involved with, Hale during the course of the game). After repeated missions, sometimes alongside Lieutenant Steven Cartwright, Hale separates when casualties reach critical levels, and embarks on a one-man mission that allows Hale, who possesses Chimera abilities, to ascertain the central tower in London as the source of Chimera throughout the country. With fresh American reinforcements, the British Resistance launches a final assault on the tower with Hale personally ensuring it would succeed. All of Britain is liberated from the Chimera for good.

Hale narrowly escapes the tower before its complete destruction, and is then intercepted and picked up by Special Research Project Administration Black Ops soldiers. Hale is forcibly recruited into their Sentinel Program, a task force of soldiers who are all semi-immune to the virus, like Hale (in certain cases, the members include fellow Project Abraham survivors). Hale eventually ascends to command his own squad, with him finally reaching officer status with the rank of Lieutenant. Hale and SRPA's fight against the Chimera, now led by "Daedalus" (actually Jordan Adam Shepherd, an old friend of Hale's), becomes increasingly desperate after Daedalus launches an successful invasion of the United States, and later successfully overruns the Liberty Defense Perimeter after a botched SRPA mission that leaves half of Hale's men dead and Hale himself on the verge of transformation into a Chimera (having neglected to have a compulsory viral inhibitor treatment well over the recommended timeframe). Hale and surviving SRPA forces launch a final attack to save America which succeeds; Daedalus is killed and the Chimera fleet is destroyed. Unfortunately, shortly after crash-landing his escape shuttle, Joseph Capelli, the only soldier other than Hale to be a survivor of the squad and the mission, finds Hale has finished transforming and is now a Chimera. Capelli regretfully executes his superior officer with his pistol.

Playstation: The Official Magazine states that "The Resistance 2 story is all about Nathan Hale and his role in this great conflict.[6] Playstation Universe lists Hale among the top five Playstation 3 characters thus far.[7] Rob Smith writes that "Nathan Hale is, on paper, a fascinating protagonist,"[8] explaining that "Hale's character and fight against the virus was well played, solidly voiced, yet missed the expected spark."[9]

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONKD39jQ7aQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>
fazin

Post by fazin »

Breathe dude. It's just a game. There is no chimera, There is no Nathan Hale, He next existed. It's all in your head, Now put down that controller, breathe. put it down. goooood.

Now come on, we'll go watch As the world turns, now that's a real good reality tv show. I wonder who's the father is this time...
Ubdaien

Post by Ubdaien »

I will be the one ready with my trusty Rossmore in hand when they attack.
fazin

Post by fazin »

they will not attack. It's just a game. They don't exist.

You're so far gone, we're going to have to commit you to Arkham Asylum in Gotham City.
Ubdaien

Post by Ubdaien »

They will get me there... the burrowers would tunnel in and hybrids would come out and get me.....
opirion

Post by opirion »

omg sioux falls is only 2 hours away from me !!